Thursday, October 21, 2010

Not for Resale, Do Not P...

I am struggling.  I've seen so much "proof" that it is possible to live happily in this world regardless of the dichotomy of one's existence.  Girls who have forged through the gray that separated their lives along lines of physicality are everywhere, and they are not only surviving, but thriving.  One cannot deny that happiness is possible.  Women, born with penises, living happily as women should be a source for inspiration, right?  So, why does it make me so sad?

Why does every look at happy femininity remind me of the path I did not take?  Why does it have to be so damn hard?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Amusing and entertaining comments are appreciated. Informative and educational comments are encouraged.

Kind and respectful comments are expected.

Kate