Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Boo y'all!

And happy Halloween!

We actually made it out last night to the block party in Dallas. Our "party" ended up being a bit of a bust, but we still had a good time. We walked the runway and earned our share of catcalls and hoots. We did a lot more walking than I expected, so my feet were killing me by the time we left! Other than that, it was awesome. ;)

Here are a few pics from the evening. Enjoy!

Almost Ready:

All I need now is the iconic hair.


More "pre-wig" photos:



The finished product (I GOT YOU BABE!):

Making a Cher Face
(It's perfect!  I just never realized Cher made faces like that!)


The Full Body Shot


Nostalagic Frame



3 comments:

  1. You are quite cute, Kate! I think the short wig is especially flattering. Wish I coulda done something like this for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I really like that particular hair style. I'm hoping in the next year that I'll have it without the wig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, your blog just popped up in my daily google digest, and its title reminded me of a sermon I gave last Spring with my seminarian at the church I formerly served. I posted it at the transepiscopal blog:
    http://blog.transepiscopal.com/2010/04/observing-easter-as-exodus.html

    peace to you,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. Amusing and entertaining comments are appreciated. Informative and educational comments are encouraged.

Kind and respectful comments are expected.

Kate