Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Catching Up While Lying Down


I threw my back out yesterday afternoon.  It hurts.  I can barely move.  Thank my lucky stars for laptops and wi-fi!  Being effectively out of commission today, I thought this would be a good time to try to catch up on my writing.  I am sorry... but I hope that you have missed me (smiles).  I have not been spending as much time on this blog for a number of reasons.  

Life has taken on a sense of everyday over the last couple months, generating little of significance to share with you all.  I have also been a little more absorbed in “family life” and my cooking/baking endeavors.  On a less positive note, I have long suspected and recently confirmed that I am still “being watched” by people who do not have my best interests at heart.  As I know they will read this as well, I will withhold any further comment on the matter other than to say to them - I know you are watching, and I hope you know how wrong it is that you are doing this to me.  Okay, sorry... I am back.  The sense of persecution, unfortunately, has had a negative impact on my creativity - constantly worrying about whether something is “safe” to share.  I will correct this problem soon, though, I promise!

On a more positive note, I have taken on a new project, which has diverted my attention away from this blog.  I hope the impact will not be great (my intention is to increase the amount of writing I do, not to just spread my writing out).  I have always dreamed of writing professionally, and it is my hope that this new endeavor will help me move closer to that goal.  I have just published my first article, so if you would like to check it out, I will include a link.  Fair warning, no trans-related issues are discussed (though I do have a little something to say about “real men” [shameless teaser, yes]).  Check it out, and let me know what you think.  I hope you enjoy.


Best wishes and take care, my pretties.
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Amusing and entertaining comments are appreciated. Informative and educational comments are encouraged.

Kind and respectful comments are expected.

Kate