Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Most Recent Facebook Update

My facebook account is the one place I have remained mostly boy over the last several years.  This is largely due to the fact that I am connected to pretty much everyone from work colleagues to family on this account, so it is visible to a large "unknowing" population.  Over the last few months, I have been making a careful and gradual shift, moving the "unknowing" to at least "suspecting."


I know it's weird... but you have to know my family.  Trust me, I know what I'm doing.  I am an evil super-genius after all.


My latest status update:


"Okay world, hear me now. I will never again apologize for who I am. I am proud to be the person you see before you, and I am even more proud of the person you will see emerging from behind the masks that used to hide her. Like me or don't; that is for your conscience to carry - not mine. I love me."


What do you think? :)


Hugs,
Kate



1 comment:

  1. Well, I would say that using the word "her" to describe the emerging self is bound to grab some people's attentions. I would expect some urgent emails and phone calls. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. Amusing and entertaining comments are appreciated. Informative and educational comments are encouraged.

Kind and respectful comments are expected.

Kate