Friday, June 17, 2011

Dreams

I seldom remember dreams.  From my understanding of dream “science,” I am a relatively advanced dreamer.  I often float and even occasionally fly in my dreams.  I will from time to time realize I am dreaming and control those dreams, and there are even times that I can continue or return to a dream consciously.  One virtually constant reality in my dream state has always been my femininity.  Good dreams or bad, I am always feminine in nature, at least to some extent.  Still I seldom remember dreams, so it is possible that I am only recalling those dreams that “fit.”

A couple nights ago, I had nightmares virtually all night.  I don’t remember them.  I do recall waking up needing to use the restroom, but being so freaked out by my dream that I was afraid to get out of bed.  I must have been dreaming about monsters or something… or maybe I dreamed that I burnt the spaghetti, or that the Cowboys made the playoffs.  Kidding… I don’t really know what that means.  (Sorry, dear!  J)

Last night, though, my dream was vivid, and I remember it well.  My wonderful wife was driving me to the hospital, because it was time for my surgeries.  I was so excited and happy.  (I don’t even really know which surgeries I was heading for.)  I woke up feeling a sense of joy and wellbeing.  Then I realized that I had to go to work and not to get boobs.  That was a bummer.

The dream left me feeling really good though.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend, and until next time, take care!

Much love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. Amusing and entertaining comments are appreciated. Informative and educational comments are encouraged.

Kind and respectful comments are expected.

Kate